Reaction scores

Hello,

Can someone explain how reaction scores work? I can't find any info on this. I am also not able to view profiles. Just wondering how to access a reaction score, or whether it is any use.

Thanks.

Hello,

Can someone explain how reaction scores work? I can't find any info on this. I am also not able to view profiles. Just wondering how to access a reaction score, or whether it is any use.

Thanks.
You can't access reaction scores, you can see the number but not the actual reactions or the posts that received those reactions.
If you are looking for info regarding an IPTV seller or someone else offering services etc you are better looking at their posting history.
If they have made 500+ posts, they are classed as a veteran, this means nothing if it's 500 crap posts saying 'i agree' or asking pointless questions....as a general rule, if they haven't contributed several posts per month for the past year or two, stay away.

Hello,

Thanks.
Profiles can be locked by the member so other's can not view it.

Those that allow it can still not be viewed by new members. New members can upgrade their account to allow this amongst other extras.

https://www.techkings.org/account/upgrades

Reaction score's are given for posts on the forum that someone found useful and have nothing to do with the rating of a Seller.

Personally I think reaction scores are better than post numbers. Means they actually contributed something of use that got a "reaction".
But as @pabloescaban said look at their posts to see if it is something worthwhile rather than someone trying to boost their posts to become a vet just so they can sell

If the reaction scores are for technical advice i totally agree that member might be worth a look at.

But look at how many reactions one post on the joke thread can receive. Best to looks at the post content not the members reaction score imo.

If the reaction scores are for technical advice i totally agree that member might be worth a look at.

But look at how many reactions one post on the joke thread can receive. Best to looks at the post content not the members reaction score imo.
This thread needs to be moved its in the wrong section. :whistle: :LOL:

Reactions should only count from non joke threads, same way posts dont count from welcoming new members thread

If someone has a higher reaction score than the number of messages they've posted it doesn't necessarily mean they're more knowledgeable or trustworthy, it just means they're a really popular member of the forum and their posts are appreciated by many people.

For example:

Screenshot_2023-06-29-22-46-26-11_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

Back