Rearranging HD Channels on OpenATV build

micksmoo2

Hi,

I'm trying to rearrange two HD channels so they are at the start of the EPG. I would like BBC HD and BBC2 HD to populate the 101 and 102 slot on the EPG instead of the current SD ones. ITV and C4 are the HD ones and are in the correct places. How can this be done??

I have tried editing the custom_swap.txt file in the autobouqet directory to this....

#iPab Sky Bouquets Maker Custom Swaps Updated Nightly when needed
#09 April 2016

#BBC One (HD Swap not enabled by default)
#115=101

#BBC2
#102=102 (Temporarily removed to sort of regional issues with Wales and Scotland)

#ITV
178=103

#CH4
227=104

#CH5
171=105

But nothing changed after I rebooted the box. Is there a way to do this? There are no options for moving channels with the autobouquet maker. Do I have to do something with the supplements.txt file too??

Also, what is Autobouquets E2??

Many thanks in advance

Remove the # at the start of the channel swap lines for BBC 1 & 2

The # means the following text is ignored by the software, it should be 115=101 etc.

Also, what is Autobouquets E2??

just seen this bit
it does the same job as in reordering channels to the right position
but it they are not total the same
I prefer the hiding of bouquets in maker but it doesn't do numbers with the channels on main screen
from what I remember

so I use e2 for that reason

but I once heard there was a hack for doing the numbers, but never

Menu / plugins / green (download plugins) / extensions / autobouquets (1.0+git23)
but that's an old copy of it
better having a Google and getting the ipk.

---------- Post Merged at 08:25 PM ----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsnvxqa81bslp0m/enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_20160420_all.ipk?dl=0

Great stuff - thanks. I followed someones advice on here and did a rescan. Now all the channels are out of order and have no number on the EPG!! Any idea how to get this sorted back to how it should be. I have run CrossEPG again but to no avail.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but is there an option within auto e2 that it will create a bouquet like autobouquetsmaker does in having all the other channels/test channels at the end called not indexed?

I know it creates the Other bouquet but i can never get it to show London Live or Made in Cardiff etc

d037f19d092ea9e92bdb6aa885d53c31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack this thread, but is there an option within auto e2 that it will create a bouquet like autobouquetsmaker does in having all the other channels/test channels at the end called not indexed?

it has a hide other/extra channels, like it does with adult

it has a hide other/extra channels, like it does with adult

I know it creates the Other bouquet but i can never get it to show London Live or Made in Cardiff etc

d037f19d092ea9e92bdb6aa885d53c31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If you search on GitHub for auto bouquet, you can down load the latest ********** file, I think it's around 20days old from the last update on it.
means all the latest channels are added. Then it's just a ftp over and away you go

Back