Recommend a seller for a FIRESTICK with Iptv

mrsb1

I was wondering if someone could recommend a seeker of Firestick with IPTV already loaded & if possible a vpn too. I currently have a zgemma box but my subscription has expired on xtreme.

I was wondering if someone could recommend a seeker of Firestick with IPTV already loaded & if possible a vpn too. I currently have a zgemma box but my subscription has expired on xtreme.
Be better to buy a firestick find a provider and add your own vpn mate I would never trust anyone selling pre loaded devices as they will ripp you off with service after a week or 2 if you have zgemma you can have iptv and vpn on them mate I don't know why people want preloaded as if you do it your self you learn along the way

I have several firesticks but I’ve never had Iptv properly running on them. Can you get sly skins on them?

No problem, do you know what would be the best app for a firestick? & do you know any reliable sellers.

I know a couple mate but won't/can't openly post on forum there's stb emu Pro iptv smarters xc iptv player some providers have modified apps of the ones above mate

If its the zgemma h2s stick with that and flash what ever build you require and get diigibit vpn £2.00 per month hope this helps

Back