Recommend me a dish!

I see they possibly have 85cm and 100cm

Gilbertini I see they spell it wrong too. What's the likely hood of this and not much description, model type .​

I sent an enquiry to them replied back within 2 min

Geoff,

We do not stock or ship the Gibertini dishes any longer.
Even though it's on the website

We should be able to supply the Triax TD80 80cm and that is the maximum size we will do.

We have a 1.25m Gibertini dish but that will be strictly collection
only.

Guess I'll have to keep looking

Last edited:
They have a shop on eBay too and feedback doesn’t raise any red flags there.
Ordered some 2 inch mast clamps from them just before Christmas no problems.

@weimaraner95

I think their website does not get updated much so it looks odd but definitely have the tm2300 in their ebay store but not the 2600 advertised on the website.

Ordered some 2 inch mast clamps from them just before Christmas no problems.

@weimaraner95

I think their website does not get updated much so it looks odd but definitely have the tm2300 in their ebay store but not the 2600 advertised on the website.
Their website seems to be selling products from years ago.

Gilbertini are very good and for the record its always quoted " outperforms 1.10m Triax. People in the know that's a throwaway remark as they never mention how the test was conducted,what lnb. what receiver what satellite and so on. You rely on baords like this and it does not outperform a Tiax 1.10m dish. How do I know I have both and my test was picking up a Premium channel on 0.8west for the footie, yes I got a signal with the gilbert but too weak, plugged in the triax and boom. So there.

However, if you are in the UK then the gilbert is a great dish, why its aluminium and light as a feather easy to install BUT comes with a caveat, very easy to bend so I would not order by post. The TRIAX is a pig to install unless you have very easy access to pole/roof etc. But its a great dish. 17 YEARS and still going strong.

Gilbertini are madee in italy and they now come galvanised here is a link, but check with supplier galvanised wont warp as easy.

LN Series: price quality ratio satellite TV antenna | Gibertini

Back