Recommend new box epg

bardock

I currently have an amiko combo box, but this is terrible with the epg.
I would appreciate if someone could recommend me a box that is cable and satelite duo and has a full 7 day epg, and also one which auto updates the channels.
Thanks any help appreciated

I would also be interested in a 7day EPG for cable, but there doesn't appear to be one from my searches. The best you can do is use EPGRefresh plugin, and set it to load the PVR_EPG channel for roughly 5 minutes when the box isn't in use. This'll get you the majority of the week aheads EPG, and you can have it refresh automatically based on things you specify. Hope this helps!

Could someone help me purchase a box that will record 2 channels and you canr watch another channel or just watch and record i have satellite cabling in my house and i am about to have vm fitted dont mind either just a box as i have a hdd attached to my zgemma s2 so don't mind not having a hdd with it also don't mind box only or box and line
Thanks

Could someone help me purchase a box that will record 2 channels and you canr watch another channel or just watch and record i have satellite cabling in my house and i am about to have vm fitted dont mind either just a box as i have a hdd attached to my zgemma s2 so don't mind not having a hdd with it also don't mind box only or box and line
Thanks

First of, please dont de-rail threads. Posting your own thread is much better for all forum members.
To answer your question, you will need a box with 3 DVB-C tuners attached to be able to do this. Check out the forums sponsor (Cable / Terrestrial Digital Receivers) for these. I'd personally recommend purchasing a Vu+ Solo SE V2 from them, and buying the optional USB turbo tuner. This gives you 3 tuners without having to split the cable anywhere. Hope this helps. Mods/admins, feel free to move my post and the above post into a thread.

Back