Recommended hardware...

Utsybab

Morning all,
I've just got into the realms of all things kodi and iptv etc and have a relatively old mxq pro I got off eBay some time ago. It runs OK BUT can be a bit sluggish.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced box which is decent? Good Wi-Fi capabilities are a bit of a must!

TIA!

Morning all,
I've just got into the realms of all things kodi and iptv etc and have a relatively old mxq pro I got off eBay some time ago. It runs OK BUT can be a bit sluggish.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced box which is decent? Good Wi-Fi capabilities are a bit of a must!

TIA!
The T8 V5 has descent spec and is cheaper than the shield.Mind the box must be lollipop and above to run kodi 17 they'll be a lot of boxes going in the bin if there is no firmware upgrade.There is none for my 2 a T8 V2 and 3

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Box specs to look for 2gb Ram or more, octacore processor, android 6, stick to these & you'll not go far wrong.

In regards to wifi I'd be looking more to connect via ethernet as most boxes wifi is poor unless in the same room near the router, but if you're looking at going through 2 or 3 walls you're going to be struggling on the wifi front.

Back