1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

record

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by dougy b, Oct 8, 2018.

1. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    hi everyone I have just formatted a 64gb usb to fat 32 stuck it in my zgemma h5.2tc with openatv 6.2 and infinity all works great setup, the usb as you should on epg wont record ,it high lights the prog but no record...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

{bus driver
    Dublin
    One sentence with over one hundred words - your english teacher would be proud!!
    That and all the punctuation.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I cannot read a sentence like that, it all gets jumbled into one.

celticfc likes this.
  3. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    Have you asked your supplier if recording is possible? not all suppliers allow recording.
    Also we've no idea whst box or build you are using. Instead of giving a blow by blow account of how you setup the recording media, start with the basics, try a few fullstops here and there if you remember :haha:

4. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    sorry but with classes of over 65 no time or room on a slate

sorry Pablo, I have changed it ta and yes you can record according to my supplier !!

5. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Most suppliers make you take a multi sub for you to be able to record one channel whilst watching another. Or if you have a single sub you can record one channel and have to watch what you are recording. Say if you had iptv and remaining sattalite channels you could watch 1 and record iptv or vice versa

6. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male

7. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    Hi yes i can actually record 2 and watch a third , i have iptv and vm line

8. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    Sorry mate i have recorded 2 seperate channels and watch a 3rd all on iptv , if that makes any sense

9. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Sorry, but I thought you were having trouble recording.

bazcfc1 likes this.
  10. dougy b

dougy b Registered

Male
    yes it wont record at all ,normally its like vm and it shows a r in a circle , this wont do anything