Recording and can only watch the channel recording

Gilby1989

Hi all.

I've fixed this problem myself in the past but can't remember how and can't seem to find the help in the forums so I apologise.

I'm trying to record basic TV via satellite but can only watch the recording channel, all the other channels are darkened and blocked. My satellite cable is currently in Line in and Tuner A.

Thabkd

Hi all.

I've fixed this problem myself in the past but can't remember how and can't seem to find the help in the forums so I apologise.

I'm trying to record basic TV via satellite but can only watch the recording channel, all the other channels are darkened and blocked. My satellite cable is currently in Line in and Tuner A.

Thabkd
Sounds like your cam line has expired or your cam needs to be activated,What software is on the box.

is your tuners configured correctly ?
menu/setup/service search/tuner config.
set tuner A to single
set tuner B to
equal to tuner A

Hi all.

Thabkd

I'm assuming you mean "LNB In" so as suggested above check the configuration of both tuners.
Check also that each are getting a signal and check both co-ax connections are good.
If one is not receiving a signal swap over feeds and see if fault follows, this will help immensely in narrowing down the problem.

Back