1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recording playback

Discussion in 'Zgemma H9S - 4K' started by ftmags, Sep 10, 2018.

1. ftmags

ftmags Registered

Hi
    Just upgraded from my trusty H2S to H9S and installed wooshbuild infinity working great but one small problem with recordings. I can pause and play recordings fine but when i fast forward the recording and press play it goes back to the beginning of the recording. Tried using the keypad as well to jump forward in seconds but again jumps straight back to the beginning.
    Thanks in advance

2. rollmesome

rollmesome Registered

Hey

Also having same issue. Did you find a fix for it?

Thanks

3. ftmags

ftmags Registered

Hi
    Never fixed it I got my money back off the box and stuck with my trusty h2s

4. rollmesome

rollmesome Registered

Doesn't it feel really slow now though? Might keep mine and hope a software update fixes it

5. ftmags

ftmags Registered

The boot up does when restarted but apart from that the chanel selection and viewing is exactly the same, cannot tell the diffrence when watching TV. Still got the blue spinnging circle when I had the H9S

rollmesome likes this.
  6. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

Spinning symbol is box under stress,are you using passport usb hdd?

7. rollmesome

rollmesome Registered

using a Samsung Flash stick on mine and get it every now as the Ram is still low in this box from what i gather. anyone else got H9s and able to forward rewind recorded programs instead of jumping to the start.

8. r0b

r0b Registered

Male
    Just wanted to add that I am having the same issue. I am running openatv and wooshbuild infinity and cannot fast forward recordings.

rollmesome likes this.
  9. mas16

mas16 Registered

yeah I'm having the same issue, cannot fast forward recordings jumps back to beginning every time :(

This box has been so annoying, such a disappointment.

oh well looks like I'll have to stick with my old H2H after all - at least it's reliable!

At least the H9S does finally record without that pixelated problem after all these months!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  10. de.ath

de.ath Registered

Male
    I'll contact Zgemma. they asked open atv for the last update to fix the pixilating.

11. KAW

KAW Registered

The way I got round it was to use the right button in the middle of the remote and you see a bar appear you can forward that way and it does not go back to the beginning, but sadly its guess work how much you are fast forwarding.
    I also think you may see two markers one is the show started and the other when the show ended.

12. rollmesome

rollmesome Registered

hi
    tried this but still jumps back to the start whenever i try to skip forward etc. has anyone tried the new software to see if it fixes it?

thanks

13. Wellinever

Wellinever Registered

I have a similar problem when rewinding live TV. It rewinds no problem but when you press play it just jumps back to where you started.

14. rollmesome

rollmesome Registered

looks like everyone having issues with skipping forward or rewind with live tv and recording. must be a software issue. anyone tried it with atv 6.3?

15. asad123123

asad123123 Registered

i'm also having the same issue , i tried making the default saving in SD and in USB ' same result
    images tested
    OpenTVA 6.2 ,
    OpenPLI 6.2 ,
    OpenPLI 7 RC ,
    all the same issue