Recording, then cannot change Bouquet???

When recording in any bouquet, for example bbc1 the box will only let me change channel to other channels in same bouquet eg bbc alba bbc4 etc. soon as i stop recording i navigate as normal. Using zgemma h2s and OPENVIX any idea guys. cheers.

Last edited:
bit of info please....

1. when you open the epg when recording....are the channels greyed out? if yes, this indicates it's not reading tuner b and therefore cannot change channel whilst recording.
2. when you say you can't change bouquet, is that in the channel select menu when you are pressing channel +/- or is it in the epg itself.
3. can you actually change channel from a fta channel to a sat channel?

Channels not greyed out on epg.
If i record I can move +/- but say im on bbc1 it only goes to the bbc channels. The same if im on a sports channel. if i press record then +/- it allows me to move up and down some sly channels, if i then press 103 or 520 its says no free tuner.
If i start to record i cannot jump from fta to sat.
I have swapped the 2 sat cables over to make sure they both work.

Make sure your recording preferred tuner is set to auto and Not A or B. Being vix I can't tell you how you get there but OpenATV is: Menu -> Setup -> Recording & Timeshift - > Recording

This way your box should know that the other tuner is free for use.

Thanks wooshman you put me on the right track. Worked my way to tuners a and b, menu-set up-service searching-tuner configuration, and tuner a was set up correctly, tuner b showed, not configured. So clicked on it and set to same as tuner a.
Worked. Can now record and watch any other channel.
Thanks wooshman and rm1989 for responding.

Make sure your recording preferred tuner is set to auto and Not A or B. Being vix I can't tell you how you get there but OpenATV is: Menu -> Setup -> Recording & Timeshift - > Recording

This way your box should know that the other tuner is free for use.

I had the same problem as OP, Thanks for your help Mr Woosman sorted now on OpenAtv easypeasy instructions....:woohoo: and i also followed Loveitblue instructions now all :)good...

Last edited:
Back