Recording to hard drive

monteuk

I hope someone can help.

How do I stop some of my recordings going into a directory?

If I press file list I can see all my recordings listed by date and progress which is what I want. However, if I record two similar events it will group them all into a directory folder within my usual listings so I have to go into that folder to see the recorded events. I hate this format.

I just want to see All my recordings in a long list so I can instantly see dates and times of each recorded event and not grouped into a separate folder .

How do I remove the "move to directory"?

If using an ATV based image, press the Green button and select MovieOrganisor and then on next screen change 'Enable' to no and press the green button again.

If using an ATV based image, press the Green button and select MovieOrganisor and then on next screen change 'Enable' to no and press the green button again.

Many, many thanks Grog. I was pulling my hair out on this. I'm actually using your latest image which now works perfect.

Thanks for your time on this its very much appreciated.

Grog, can I change the order of listing in my bouquets? It currently runs: Entertainment,Factual,Lifestyle, music etc. I would like it to list differently. Sports. movies, entertainment.

Its just when I press epg and use the next button above the arrows I have to scroll through the epg listings I dont want to see. It would be good to have Sports, Movies first.

Any idea?

...I know you can do this via Menu and move mode but when autobouteqs runs it puts them back in a diff order.

Grog, can I change the order of listing in my bouquets? It currently runs: Entertainment,Factual,Lifestyle, music etc. I would like it to list differently. Sports. movies, entertainment.

Its just when I press epg and use the next button above the arrows I have to scroll through the epg listings I dont want to see. It would be good to have Sports, Movies first.

Any idea?
You can reorder the order of the bouquets, press the TV button and then highlight the bouquet you want to move and press the menu button and select enable move mode.

You may find doing this messes up the channel numbers so you might need to 'generate main bouquet' to Yes (All channels) in ABM->providers to retain the channel numbers

Back