Recording

mario212

Hi , I have just changed from H2S to H2h, I got every thing set and working ok ,
I able to record a channel but it seems only one tuner is displaying when I got to channel menu,
I can only watch which ever tuner I'm recording , I presumed because it had two tuners I was able to record one channel and watch another,
Is there a setting that I'm am missing
I have. VM ,Sly working all ok

Hi , I have just changed from H2S to H2h, I got every thing set and working ok ,
I able to record a channel but it seems only one tuner is displaying when I got to channel menu,
I can only watch which ever tuner I'm recording , I presumed because it had two tuners I was able to record one channel and watch another,
Is there a setting that I'm am missing
I have. VM ,Sly working all ok

You have 2 cables going in to the back of the box? Also check tuner configuration and turn on tuner A and B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you confirm what image you're using please?
To record one and watch another, you need to have both sly and vermin. Watch channel on one tuner and record on the other tuner.

using-dsayers2014 operatives image image ,H2H ,one set of bouquets.
Got two cables and two subs.
what do you mean turn on the tuner A and B

using-dsayers2014 operatives image image ,H2H ,one set of bouquets.
Got two cables and two subs.
what do you mean turn on the tuner A and B

If you were to record BBC one, are you able to watch Sky Sports 1 HD and vice versa?

No .
I was recording sky premier last night and I changed channel most of my channels were unavailable, you usually get that when only one tuner is working , that's the strange thing when I'm not recording everything is ok , my ABM and crossepg is working as normal

No .
I was recording sky premier last night and I changed channel most of my channels were unavailable, you usually get that when only one tuner is working , that's the strange thing when I'm not recording everything is ok , my ABM and crossepg is working as normal

The way dsayers' build (massive props to that guy) works is that all channels are from satellite and the premium HD channels are via Virmin.
Hence why I asked specifically about BBC One HD (via sat) and SS1 HD (via cable).

The most convenient way around this is in autobouquetsmaker, service searching and to change the virmin generate main bouquets to all instead of only HD and run the scan. This was you'll have a second folder of "all channels" on the second page all for vermin. The first all channels folder on the first page being for sly.
It doesn't switch the tuner automatically for the channels when one is recording unfortunately. You'll have to go into the folde for the other service.

Ok thanks for you reply ,I'm at work at the moment, I will try it tonight .
This is the reason techkings is the best.
Always someone willing to help

Ok thanks for you reply ,I'm at work at the moment, I will try it tonight .
This is the reason techkings is the best.
Always someone willing to help
I was shocked when I originally joined,
It's unheard of to have such a helping and civil forum on the internet.

Is there another image that works around that
Not that I, myself am aware of.
Think that it's too difficult to code as there are two completely different tuners?
It's not too big of an issue in having to select a different folder when there's a tuner in use

Hi mario, you can only record x1 channel and watch x1 programme at a time.
You have to record on one tuner say tuner A (sky) and watch a programme on tuner B (virgin).
I have generated two sets of bouquets sky & virgin so you get two full list of channels.
I use sky to record and virgin for live tv and everthing is running smooth.
Go into bouquet settings and select yes for add provider prefix in config section. It will add both sky & virgin channels separately
and you can easily see which ones are which which makes recording off one set and watching of the other very easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back