recording !

dougy b

any one help when I set up a recording to be done on epg it highlights and shows ready to record, it will record only part of a programm or it will record all of it the overrun and start before are all setup 3mins before 5mins after some times it will record correctly next time it will record a 60min show for only 10mins not the 68 with the start and end time added like it should be or is this the norm with iptv cheers lads

It should just record as normal on an Enigma2 device which I assume you are using due to the time specifications you mentioned.
It sounds like your provider allows recording as sometimes it works which is a start, always worth checking though. If you turn on another stream then your recording will stop so be careful not to do that (unless you have multi room and your provider allows it).

I've heard, although it doesn't affect me, that if the IPTV signal goes then the recording will stop, even if it just goes off for a second or so. If you were watching then eventually it would just pick up the stream again after cutting off but recordings will stop when nothing is there and won't start up again. This doesn't seem to affect my recording though (ATV 6.2).

Arnt you supposed to have a multi room subscription with iptv to be able to record on iptv or try watching normal TV whilst it's recording

Back