recording

shanny4

i have zgemma s2 when i,am recording a program works fine but if i change channel they all go black screen any ideas thnx

Check both sat cables are going into correct lnb ins.
The one directly under another should be empty.

Also if you're using CCcam make sure it's version 2.30 - earlier versions can't cope with decoding from two tuners at the same time.

If you're using an n-line make sure your newcamd.list is set correctly (example in downloads section)

Both the above will cause blank screen on encrypted channels when recording.

I'm an OpenATV guy so may be different but If you go to menu, plugins, install plugin is there a softcam section? Whatever you do don't use the one in TSpanel!

go to uninstall plugins first, then the softcam section and remove CCcam.2.2.1. Then go to the install plugins softcam section and install CCcam2.30. You'll probably need to reboot your box and may need to restart the cam.

done a reeboot and restart the cam but the box not ticked is that ok ? >>>> so.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 AM ----------

must be ok just recording on itv then changed to sky sports and it comes on thnx m8 for all your help ur a star thanks (y)

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 AM ----------

(y)must be ok recording on itv then switched so skysports and its coming on thanks m8 for all your help ur a star thanks

Attachments

• soft.jpg
    soft.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 33
Back