1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recordings not going into folders

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Shiv, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Shiv

Shiv TK Veteran

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my zgemma h2s to the latest wooshbuild but for some reason the series linked recordings don’t seem to automatically go into there designated folders. I have to manually sort them out by pressing the yellow run now button

The movie organisor plugin is up to date and im sure all the settings are correct.

Hopefully someone can help

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

can you give me a screen shot of your list of recordings?

If your bring up movie organisor plugin and press the yellow button (run now) does it sort your recordings?

can you check your 'Composition of recording filenames' is set to standard (menu -> Setup -> Recordings & Timeshift -> Recording Settings)

Shiv likes this.
  3. Shiv

Shiv TK Veteran

Hi

Yes when I press the yellow button for run now it does get sorted.

Please see screenshots

Attached Files:

4. grog68

Try changing one of the settings, ie from 15 to 30 minutes and then press the green OK button, I wonder if the timer hasn't started.

5. Shiv

Shiv TK Veteran

Change it to 30 mins and pressed green about 1 hour ago...still not sorting it out for me.

6. grog68

That's odd that it works if run manually but not on timer which suggests the timer isn't kicking in.

Have you tried restarting gui? hold power button until menu appears and select restart gui.