Reflash zgemma h2s

Jonnyb72

Hi guys my provider has told me to reflash and reinstall new script on my zgemma but I’m so crap at this I have no idea how it’s using wooshbuild and has their script on ( not sure if I can name them) can someone with the patience of a saint that can describe to a bit of a tech imbecile describe to me how to do this please, previous to this my box had ip.. now on it not sure if this makes a difference? Thanks for your help guys sorry I’m a novice, jon

hi if its a script usually can be installed via putty from your pc. search install iptv enigma2 putty and lots of guides come up

in short u connect to box via putty using your IP of the box and run the script within there.

It creates a bouqet on the box

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi guys my provider has told me to reflash and reinstall new script on my zgemma but I’m so crap at this I have no idea how it’s using wooshbuild and has their script on ( not sure if I can name them) can someone with the patience of a saint that can describe to a bit of a tech imbecile describe to me how to do this please, previous to this my box had ip.. now on it not sure if this makes a difference? Thanks for your help guys sorry I’m a novice, jon
Have a look at this file mateView attachment Telnet.pdf

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Is this for Mac or windows I’m using Mac ? Sorry I’m such a pratt? Thanks for your help jon
Read through the instructions and download the.control centre file and extract should work on either

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back