Reliable website for latest transponder details

Balanced

Does anybody have a link to a website which gives the latest transponder details for the Astra satellite channels.

In the last few weeks I have lost a few channels but I can get them back by just doing a manual scan with the correct details for that channel. I recently lost BT hd channels but I was able to find the details for this on a site but over the last few days I have lost a few kids channels, Boomerang, Cartoon Network but I cant find transponder details and I would rather not have to do a full auto scan to get them back.

Menu >setup>service serching > ABM (autobouuetsmaker) >configue set expert ,scheduled scan yes time of scan set press ok
Then if you have set your local area in providers , save it, start scan , restart box

Okay so I set up the scheduled scan and then went to hide sections and selected to hide all the bouquets on the list as I only want my own custom build bouquets to be on the list.
For some reason do it is adding 4 bouquets that I dont want. The first three I want to get rid of are at the top all named "All Channels". It seems to create one for each provider I have set up. The last one is 5th form the end Favourites (TV) which is blank when you go into it.
Anybody know how to hide these bouquets or stop them appearing after the scheduled scan?

Attachments

• grab.jpg
    grab.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 38
Back