Remember me !!!

ok cat man put that file on box 3 times now and just blank says on in front of box but cant do nothing blank screen !!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post Merged at 11:42 PM ----------

not drunk by the way but if ur offering !!!!(y)

null

---------- Post Merged at 12:10 AM ----------

have now old s/w on box and still same will leave it now as me cursin is wakin the kids god damm it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post Merged at 12:12 AM ----------

mmmmmmmmm just went to on !!!!!! did not reboot like it did with old s/w

when your downloading fom pc to box you see the 100% and you wait box is supposed to have rebooted as its saying i am excepting this file.

still the same dude just on to on and cant do nothing
i am giving up on the whole god dam thing for the mean time supplier ignoring me so what else can i do hence the shift to sky n so on

Bluefrogs.. can i try and flash your box before you get rid of it..? If my dell/kv and his mate null cant sort it then its your box alright and i will return it..i am not saying your doing anything wrong but have not come across a sick box so far in this forum that we have not cured..!! and stopped folks trashing the place because of "maplins" and that effing "RS232 null modem cable..bloody liars.!!" Ted..ps KV/dells reputation is on the line here... haha

I just installed a f3 box with a payed for gift for someone, paid for 12 months with 2 months extra free, but you need a good gift supplier because ebay are selling them with uk gift so might not last too long.

I just installed a f3 box with a payed for gift for someone, paid for 12 months with 2 months extra free, but you need a good gift supplier because ebay are selling them with uk gift so might not last too long.
Pjd this is the KV/cable side..!! you need the Slybox part of forum..wheelo etc....and tread carefully with fleabay !!

Back