Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/October 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm looking for English speaking channels only. Mainly Uk entertainment and sports, with OD movies.
For firestick please.

Hi I'm looking for a Service compatible with Tivimate, Content wise All UK Entertainment & Sports (including EPL & Follow) would need to test the service for 12/24 hours, Please don't message if your a newbie as I'm looking for a seller that been around for a while, Thanks

Morning guys.

Looking for sub will be using Nvidia Shield.
Has to have all the footie and would really like lutv as Im a leeds fan for my sins.
Dont want any adult channels but all the other usual stuff.
Obviously has to be buffer free.
Thanks

Hi there!

I am using an Nvidia Shield with TiviMate and I'm looking for:

Channels to always be able to watch most live football games (EPL games primarily and sometimes other leagues)
UK Channels: Sports, Movies, Entertainment, etc
VODs: TV Shows and Movies

I don't want any adult channels

Buffer-free and reliable would be perfect and a short trial period would be appreciated!

Thank you for your time!

Hello,

Very similar to other posts above. I am using an Nvidia Shield with TiviMate:

I am looking for all Channels. Specifically RAW/minimal delay TNT (BT) / Sky Sports.
UK Channels: Sports, Movies, Entertainment, etc
VODs: TV Shows and Movies
I'm UK based

A short trial period (24/48hr) would be great.

Thanks.

Hello,

I’m looking for English Premier League services, with support for Boxing and UFC PPV. Minimal lag from live feed

I am using MiniX tv box and can use variety of apps like Kodi and Perfect Player. Highly prefer 1080i/1080p streams. Minimal buffering. Movies channels like HBO and Cinemax channels included would be nice.

Prefer m3u links. Elderly friendly. No adult channels. Have a mix of UK/US tv channels.

Also i’m looking for Malaysia/Astro channels.

Prefer to trial first as i already have an existing services that cover all these. But i’m sure an upgrade exists somewhere with the right seller.

Hi there, looking for:

- UK VOD
- Movies
- Full HD 1080p
- Stable and buffer free
- Using Firestick app and Xtream codes API
- Paypal Payment
- Direct supplier/Veteran and well-established service preferred

Nice to haves but not essential:
- Custom app, nice interface, less cluttered.

Hi all!

I am looking for a new IPTV provider,
A 24 hour trial would be preferred if possible.

I am currently using a 4k FireStick & UK based.

Some key things i’m looking for:

3PM Kick offs - Premier League
FHD Sky Sports
FHD BT Sports
All PPV
FHD Movies
UK Free channels
TV Guide

Good Selection of VOD & Series.

Custom App & support is preferred.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You :)

Hello All!

I seem to have slipped down the rabbit hole of IPTV and I'd like to know what I can get before I take the plunge fully

I would like to have UK live TV, Movies and VoD. Sport is a nice to have and not an essential for me, as would be 4k for some things.

I will be using a VPN if that changes anything.

I've been looking at the XRS 4500 boxes and will be taking a plunge on one if I get some responses to this request and find the right service! :)

Looking for two subs, both for Firestick 4k Max. Currently on Smarters app but happy to change.

High quality with support a preference.

Wide selection of English language VOD series and movies, along with TV channels.
Spanish language VOD ideally with subtitles available, and channels. (Spanish language only required for one sub but can put on both if more straightforward.)
UK and Ireland sport

Trial up to 24 hours if possible.

Last edited:
Hello,After a service that works with IBO player would like a trial ideally. If all is well a yearly sub
All UK Channels- UHD
All EPL games inc 3 pm kickoff UHD
All EFL games
All PPV

Hi, looking for a ideally a 72 hour trial would be preferred, as may also consider Reseller options.

I've got a 4K FireStick max & UK based.

Seeking 4K options and decent EPG preferred
UK channels pretty much all of them including FTA, Cinema and Sports
European Soccer options main 5 leagues, maybe a gander at Saudi League as well
Backup options Bein, Astro, Peacock, Paramount, CBS etc.
PPV options

4K options VOD & Series, Movies preferred.

Merci!

Had a subscription just run out with no complaints about the service but their prices have tripled so looking for potential alternatives for my firecube/firestick.

Mainly wanted for sports so all the footy channels, ufc/boxing, HD, ideally direct feed, smooth app (ideally not a rebrand), 6 month or 1 month deal, reliable service.

Also no idea if it’s possible but a rewind/fast forward option for live games would be great (the only thing my last subscription didn’t have), mobile app would also be appreciated. Don’t need any foreign channels, VOD would be great as well but not essential.

Thanks.

Looking for a subscription that can use on firestick
Sports needed no vpn
Sky skin
Hold enter button for more streams to the sporting event if someone has this option

Hello,

I'm looking for UK channels, series and movies mainly. Sports not massively important but nice to have.
Using Firestick 4k max (tivimate). Ideally would like on another TV in same location with Android too.
VOD important
Trial period to test a must.

Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back