Request A Good IPTV Server - May/June/July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking for a provider, including Aus/NZ/UK/US channels, sports, TV and Movies. VODs (for movies primarily) would also be great but not 100% necessary. I use Tivimate with IPTVBoss to construct a .m3u, so ideally looking for a .m3u source (EPG not required). Ideally with servers based in Australia and a service trial where possible. Payment via Paypal. If the trial goes well, would sub for a year.

Thanks!

BQ

Looking for provider for firestick, All Sly Channels BT sport, Euro sport, Bein Sports 3pm KO , Adult, Movies, serries,

Looking for sub with uk, ie, us mainly for sport. Vod if possible.

Will be using on android tv. Trial welcomed for 24-48h ideally before purchase

Looking for good asian VOD server. Must have indian, pakistani VOD updated.

Firestick with tivimate so would prefer tivimate but can try other players if you have decent server.

Don't message if you do not have asian vod.

Please pm and provide trial as I am short on time and would prefer to get one sorted today.

Last edited:
Hi guys pretty new to IPTV ect, but I go way back to multi satellite days off filmnet boxes , then D2 Mac , cards , programmers , ect ect , came back to hobby thru Kodi then IPTV ect ,question I am looking for a iPTV service ( not sure if it is currently technical possible , )with true 4k live channels 3840 x2160 , tried thew but a lot off them say 4k but are not , mainly for sports, sly bt 4k would be nice ( but also any country sports / films live channels broadcasting 4k in English audio ) and Italian channels uhd 4k would nice for her in doors , thanks

Looking for IPTV service for Sports Channels Only, mainly NBA and MLB,
Use on NVIDIA Shield using xtreme login or m3u like kodi android
Looking for decent price, and great quality

Looking for a IPTV with all UK channels and reliable sports channels including PPV
UHD if it’s available
Using a Firestick
Keen for a 24hr trial

Thank you

Hi,

Looking for a new sub for the year...
Needs to be reliable, preferably IRL based.

Usual UK channels and a good vod selection.

Using Samsung smart TV. Been using IPTV Smarters Pro for the last year and happy enough with that unless you have other app suggestions.

Will require a short trial prior to commitment.

Thanks

Hello,

Looking for IPTV Sub for UK, US Channels. Live sports (BT, Sky, etc.) PPV events and VOD.
Preferably experienced/veteran supplier.
Using Firestick.

Thanks

Hi,

Looking for IPTV sub with lots of Asian content. UK channels a must but mainly Pakistan/Indian with Islamic content. Need LIVE sports (Sky/BT/PPV). Football and cricket (Pakistan games) is mostly needed. ALSO Regional BBC/ITV.
Will be using a firestick.

Thanks

Hello.

I’m looking for an Iptv server with all uk channels, mainly football live kick offs etc, movies channels, Asian channels, vod. Any UHD live/vod would be bonus. Will be using fire stick 4k. Please advise on suitable app and if vpn setup if required. (If 5.1 sound is available that would be amazing!)

Thank you.

Looking for new IPTV service please. Interested in US,UK,CA channels with multiple connections and good EPG a must. High quality streams.
Nvidia Shield TV Pro using Tivimate with extreme codes.
Paypal please
24/48 trial first

Thank you

Looking for iptv sub for android tv/firestick

Looking to pay for 1 month trial to try out initially

Uk/us mainly for sport and ideally vod

Looking for a IPTV service US, UK & Canada.
Using a NVIDIA Shield and a VPN if than matters.
Would like a 24HR trial.
Will be using a CC for payment.

I am looking for iptv service with non buffering with all the sports including 3pm and ppv events and 4k channels too if possible. Trial will be needed.

Hello is there any vip member providers looking for reliable server and UK priorities so i don't have to search through loads to get uk stuff would like uk be tip list then usa ppv needed for boxing just want reliable servers i expect some buffering rarely can't be perfect but good most the time and need 3 connections thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back