Reseting my box

lynchp333

Hi all how can I reset my H2s box without losing my cline ?
I don't have the details or remember how I got it on in 1st place [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Press the green button/plugin browser/dream explorer/usr/keys/

It will either be in ccam.cfg or newcamd.list

DO NOT FACTORY RESET YOUR BOX. REFLASH WITH ANOTHER IMAGE. WOOSHBUILD IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Press the green button/plugin browser/dream explorer/usr/keys/

It will either be in ccam.cfg or newcamd.list

DO NOT FACTORY RESET YOUR BOX. REFLASH WITH ANOTHER IMAGE. WOOSHBUILD IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Hi Looking for some help here as I did factory reset and now the box will not boot and is just resetting the reset over and over. I have the newcamd.list and the wooshbuild on a usb ready to load :(

Oh dear I have messed up my zgemma H2s. . I can't get back to normal channel list I have all sorts that don't work from all over .. arrr

I need some pointers on getting my tv guide back .. think iv delated my epg.... I think I need to reset box but need code for cline. . Zgemma H2s where will I find it etc.... help .. wife going to kill me ha

Well I have been in touch with my line provider and now all my cline sly channels have gone.. so will now try and reset box has I've messed up setting ... is there any good lines out there you can advise me on?

Hi Looking for some help here as I did factory reset and now the box will not boot and is just resetting the reset over and over. I have the newcamd.list and the wooshbuild on a usb ready to load :(
HI, were you able to flash your box again after factory reset?

Back