Restore Zgemma H.2S

mark1316

Guys and Girls . Im just new with this box. I have one all set up and running like a dream. My question is can I copy the image to my 2nd box for the kids room ?
I have found the option to back up. Do I just copy this to USB key and boot from that as if it was a fresh image ?

Thanks Mark

I think an image backup copied from Box 1 to a USB then flash to Box 2.
Just change your line details on Box 2

your best way to have a backup image you can use on another both without problems is to 1st temporarily remove your line from your box then restart the cam before making an image backup!
next use an ftp client like filezilla to lift the newly made image from the box & save to desktop.
prepare the USB pen drive you are going to use to flash
then unzip image saved on desktop, open the zgemma folder & rename the file "noforce" to "force"
next place the zgemma folder on your prepared USB.

The USB should now be ready to flash your image to another box complete with all your settings. USB should flash box on power up without the need to push any buttons!

Lastly remember to reload your line on your main box!!!
The reason for removing your line before you start is the line would also be saved to the backup & placing a line on multiple boxes without your providers concent will usually cause problems IF not block the line all together so best to air on the side of caution & remove line before you start!

Last edited:
Back