Retrieve my line from the box

thedotlal

I'm not sure whether my line has run its 12 month course or not yet so what I want to do is use a test line to see if that's the issue but want to retrieve my current line from the box in case that's not the actual problem so that I can put it back in after testing.

I've got a ZGemma Star H1.

Type of line and which firmware will depend where your line is - if you've got a N line (mgcamd) it will be in the root>usr>keys folder but if you're using a C (CCcam) line on a ViX image, it will be in the root>etc folder

Type of line and which firmware will depend where your line is - if you've got a N line (mgcamd) it will be in the root>usr>keys folder but if you're using a C (CCcam) line on a ViX image, it will be in the root>etc folder

I'm running ViX on the box, how do I access the root folder?

I didn't set this up unfortunately so never really played around with anything on the box :/

There's a small chance that your box may show under network devices on your computer / laptop but if not. you need to get the IP address off the box then use a program called FileZilla to log into your box.

Back