safest place to buy f3?

Clear your inbox mate, won't accept any more
PM's.

We're not allowed to advertise
other sites.

wheres the best place to buy a f3 box

Best supplier and if you have a problem will look after you is dcreceivers.com

Defo steer clear of ebay sometimes you get a quick sale anything happens to the box they dont want to know go to a supplier that offers after-sales service as well!

** EDIT** website

Last edited:
I found my F3 via Amazon Marketplace :whacko: it works like a charm though bought the wifi connector also with it which is practically useless at the moment so ended up getting a 500MB Powerline adaptor for it as my modem is in another room and I am planning on moving it upstairs to the kids room eventually.

That is why i tell people to buy from reputable dealers at least they know what is required as they are selling them every day, the likes of ebay and amazon dont as they are just selling goods and know nothing of the requirements or the workings of the device.

It is only because I found out today that they can be used in Ireland, that I started looking around the f3 threads, so these are a safe crowd to buy from? £54 seems reasonable(inc. postage), and is it about €50 for a years cline?
I thought we were dead in the water over here, now my interest has been piqued.. off I go to research.

Sat has always worked in Ireland lol dont tell me you only know this now lol make sure you tell them to load the irish channel file to your box as well ;)

Sat has always worked in Ireland dont tell me you only know this now make sure you tell them to load the irish channel file to your box as well

Yup, very slow learner, my last cable box was a replay lite and a starview clone (pre Nagra 3 - of course) and I only got those about 18 months before the end of the game, I thought I was up to date on things,until I was informed of this good news today. Hopefully I win the one around here, but if not I think I will get an F3 and send an email about Irish channel list. Consider your head wrecked, when I get it, its been a long time since I flashed anything other than a Wii.
Also have to find a brave soul to get up on my roof and fit a Dish lol

Yup, very slow learner, my last cable box was a replay lite and a starview clone (pre Nagra 3 - of course) and I only got those about 18 months before the end of the game, I thought I was up to date on things,until I was informed of this good news today. Hopefully I win the one around here, but if not I think I will get an F3 and send an email about Irish channel list. Consider your head wrecked, when I get it, its been a long time since I flashed anything other than a Wii.
Also have to find a brave soul to get up on my roof and fit a Dish lol

all you will have to put on the box will be your special line after that sit back and watch !!

Hello,sorry to sound like a thick idiot but I'm saving for the f3 but was just wondering is there any firmware we have to put on ourselves when we receive the box? Or is it as simple as plug, line and play? Also can anyone recommend a stable line,pm of course. Thank you.

Hello,sorry to sound like a thick idiot but I'm saving for the f3 but was just wondering is there any firmware we have to put on ourselves when we receive the box? Or is it as simple as plug, line and play? Also can anyone recommend a stable line,pm of course. Thank you.
Depends entirely which way you want to go. You can buy just the box for around £50 and do the rest yourself the line will cost anything from £50 to £100 depends where you go. Or you can buy the box pre flashed for around £115 to £130 and thats plug and play which is what i did.
If you want to just buy the box there are quite a few people on here who would gladly pm you with details.

Hello people, I'm a total newbie to this I need a recommended box and a place to buy if possible! also I presume I need to pay for a c line to get a full sky package! Any help will be massively appreciated! At least with this info i'll be able to read up on a smaller field of info!
many thanks in advance if any1 can help!

Read post 15 again,
You can buy the box and line seperate

Or a box with "gift" already set up.

F3,4 and 5 all basically the same box
just different style cases.

These are very helpful

HTML:
http://www.lincsat.co.uk/

Have to agree with bees they are very good not as cheap as flea bay but you get a box already to run just need to add a line.
Would avoid paying for gifts as you are paying for something that may disappear next week.

Last edited:
Hey BoxT, or anyone else, have you had much dealings with DCReceivers?, as I have ordered my F3 on the 29th and there is no move from the "pending" status, they say that 2-3 days after order and payment the goods will be sent.
I sent them a query via their "Contact Us" section before I bought the box, and heard nothing, I sent a request for the Irish channel list to be put on with the order, heard nothing, and I have enquired as to the status of my order via the "contact us" section and again nothing.
Is this their customer service model as learnt from Starview??? lol I feckin hope not :dunno:

Wheelo, the bro in law ordered his from the same supplier.

He was waiting like youself. Sent emails etc with no reply.

He got the box about a week late. Has it up & running now without any problems.

they say that 2-3 days after order and payment the goods will be sent.

The above is probably for the UK only.

Back