Samsung Smart IPTV Advice Needed

OK so I was renewing my open box 12 month gift subscription when the guy mentioned he also provided IPTV, as long as I had an LG or Samsung TV I could download app and he would set it up for me.

I would only really use it for the 3pm Kick Offs as I have all the sly channels on my openbox, my question is does it work well from just app on TV or is it better to buy one of these Now TV boxes with it installed on?

What App is it going to be run through? Just out of interest, who is it that provides this as I may be interested in this aswell.

You go into the downloads and download the iptv app in the store,It will then be available in your apps lists,Go on there and it will give you an email address to get a mac code for 7/14 days,You can then give your mac code to your iptv provider and he will add it to thier portal and be able to provide you with Full HD movies sports ect ect,One he adds the mac code most will give you a 24 hr test before committing to a longer term as in 1/3/6/12 months,Each provider offers a differnt amount of channels and different packages,Any one need any help just pm me,Also i have a good provider if it help anyone and all HD channels and bein sports

You will need a sub for each device,The mac addres is unique to each tv/box,You may be able to use an m3u file on more than one devise but that would depend on the provider really

Back