Sat box and Dish

depends how rich you are and what you seek,sd or hd,single,double.treble tuners and pvr,or just a sly box dish and c/s like blade

Hi guys, very new to the sat scene and this forum, have krypview but the possibilities with sat sound amazing so a few queries if you don't mind, I will need a fixed dish but wish to pick up euro and astra sats, for this I need a monoblock LNB and if I wish to send it to 2 separate receivers in different rooms I need the LNB to be twin or Quad?

1) is this a decent set up Fixed disc system

A complete package containing all the required hardware for a fixed multisat dish. This package comes with 2 0.1dB gold LNBs and a 4 way DiSEqC switch, so its possible to add to an existing dish such as sky, and receive 3 satellites with instant switching. When purchased individually, this package would cost £105

Package contains:

Triax TD 78cm dish

Triax multi LNB holder

2x Technomate 0.1dB Gold LNBs

Technomate 4 way DiSEqC switch

Wall mount

the above pack has Technomate parts, do i need to use a technomate receiver or will these work with either a DM800HD or an S10 open box receiver(which is better in your own opinions?)........................thanks in advance just wanting few pointers before I jump in................................cheers

Back