Sat vs IPTV

menuisier

Hey,

I currently have IPTV and i find the picture quality pretty good but some times i spend more time changing channel to get the feed back then i do watching the tv. (its not actually that bad!)

i have mutant 5100 which i got originally for a sat feed but all the channels started to go missing the day i got it so i concentrated on IPTV but as i said its far from perfect.

My question is does anyone use both sat and iptv and if they do do they get a better experience with sat or IPTV?

thanks

I use sat for the remaing channels and iptv for premier league and to be honest everyone who has had sat via card sharing would say sat over iptv all day long as the feeds was coming from dish where with iptv all streamed don't get me wrong there's improvements to be made with iptv bust dosnt come close to been as good as sat was

I use sat for the remaing channels and iptv for premier league and to be honest everyone who has had sat via card sharing would say sat over iptv all day long as the feeds was coming from dish where with iptv all streamed don't get me wrong there's improvements to be made with iptv bust dosnt come close to been as good as sat was

I totally agree with you and still watch some sports through C/S as back-up to IPTV
for that reason with little delay unlike the... well documented IPTV delayed streams
but beggars can't be choosers so they say"

If you're lucky enough to live in an area that V*rgin Media supply, the channels are still available on boxes with a dvb-c tuner.

I always wanted an alternate method to watch non-televised football and tried iptv from loads of different providers and whilst some were better than others, it was overall a disappointment so I bit the bullet and got motorised satellite and 99% of the time, I can watch most matches.

I totally agree with you and still watch some sports through C/S as back-up to IPTV
for that reason with little delay unlike the... well documented IPTV delayed streams
but beggars can't be choosers so they say"
I watch iptv for premier league and f1 but bt sports for champions league boxnation for boxing agree with what you put and I agree with @ste if your lucky enough you could have cable and if you know how to do motorised with the right guide and and setup and find a provider then it would be motorised for most people

To be fair, I think IPTV has already improved a lot in the last 6 months. I renewed my c/s line purely so I had BT Sports but I haven't watched anything on it yet as would always choose to use the FHD stream I have from my IPTV provider.

Back