Satellite receivers

Rev131265

Hi ,
I'm considering a satellite receiver.
Which would people recommended , the zgemma h9.2h or zgemma h9 combo .
John

Hi ,
I'm considering a satellite receiver.
Which would people recommended , the zgemma h9.2h or zgemma h9 combo .
John

What are you hoping to achieve?
What is available to you geographically?

if in a VM cabled area you can use cable line on a cable/sat box to recieve 308 cable channels - everything except 8 sky sports channels
if in the wilderness or sat only, using 28.2e, you can get around 100 channels, no sky sports or sky movies unless you have motorised system

what channels do you want to watch?

I'm in the centre of town and was hoping for the football on sky as I already have a satellite dish installed. Someone told me I can pay a one off fee each year . I just wondered which was better of these two. He himself has the h9s model.

I'm in the centre of town and was hoping for the football on sky as I already have a satellite dish installed. Someone told me I can pay a one off fee each year . I just wondered which was better of these two. He himself has the h9s model.

There's been no sky sport channels on sat lines for almost three years
back then, buy a sat box, get a line from someone = all sky sports and movies - from the dish -
gone, forever
nowadays, use cable box, get a line, all channels apart from 8 sky sports, still worth having but sky sport mostly gone

I think your chum has his setup as an iptv box, if this is what you want, it makes no difference if the box is a cable box, sat box or whatever, you will be using the internet to view channels, they all do that - old boxes, new boxes, cable boxes and sat boxes, certainly a h9s model will do this but so will any model of zgemma box, along with about a thousand other boxes

Back