Satellite sub channels not working but freeview are

Hi all just wondering does anybody no the problem here I have an amiko mini I have a cable sub with the rest of sat channels still working included but in the recent weather my sat channels got knocked off but I got someone to fix it yesterday but only the freeview channels work today the signal keeps fluctuating on bt and the other ones

Well if you have a cable sub, then the premium sat channels won't clear, you need a sat sub.
If you have a sat sub, and signal on BT etc fluctuates, sounds like you haven't had a very good fix and it's still out of alignment slightly, (a lot)
28e is very strong on some TPs and can be picked up over about a 2" arc on a standard mnidish.

Ya I have a cable sub it includes the sat channels still available" ya pixelating the signal quality keeps going up and down its on 63 but was on 90 before the bad weather

Ya I have a cable sub it includes the sat channels still available" ya pixelating the signal quality keeps going up and down its on 63 but was on 90 before the bad weather
first, a cable sub doesnt include any sat channels,
you must have a line that provides both, I've never seen one before tho,
pixelating and erratic signal levels would suggest you arent lined up properly on 28e

EDIT : out of interest, what sat channels are remaining that arent available on cable.?

if pixelating might be worth checking the cables your using mate and the connector connection

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ya I have both off the same sub im in Ireland ya ok I think it's the dish because it was good before the bad winds last week

it doesnt take a lot to put the dish out of alignment,
you can get some channels over [maybe] a 2" arc, but others need to be tuned to within a mm of accurate,
I keep saying it, remember, a mm down here is a mile up there,!!!

Back