satellite

Its not very clear from the question above but I would guess tuner b has to be set at what ever satellite your dish is pointing at unless you are using tuner b for motorised.

You haven't said what box you are using and what sats that you are trying to set up, I know that on a zgemma h2h combo box, tunerA is for sat and tuner B is for cable. If setting up for cable then tuner b should be for that.

im using a zgemma box h2s
tryin set virgin up i plugged cable in turner b but the box is all wrong as it a brought box

im new to all this sorry guys

Last edited by a moderator:
plug the VM cable into the H2h, it pushes into the socket via an F connector, it doesn't screw in - that's the sat cable socket

the H2s will only work with satellite or iptv

plug the VM cable into the H2h, it pushes into the socket via an F connector, it doesn't screw in - that's the sat cable socket

the H2s will only work with satellite or iptv
Cheers for that I have don't that but still havein trouble settin up

Can any1 remotely access a box to take a look if it's set up right I been on it 3 days with the help of a nice guy on here tryin with me

Much appreciated

Cheers for that I have don't that but still havein trouble settin up

Can any1 remotely access a box to take a look if it's set up right I been on it 3 days with the help of a nice guy on here tryin with me

Much appreciated
I have done that with the connector

so you have a lead going to the virginbox downstairs,one to the broadband router and one to your zgemma.What image is on the box?

Back