scammed off ebay

I got a line off eBay,against advice I've seen on here and on entering the n line its coming up as offline. It's first time entering one,but I'm pretty sure I've done it right,I entered it manually as the guy told me too. Anyway could someone pls give me a trusted seller to get a sub and maybe a test first, who they use,who is reliable. Many thx in advance.

I got a line off eBay,against advice I've seen on here and on entering the n line its coming up as offline. It's first time entering one,but I'm pretty sure I've done it right,I entered it manually as the guy told me too. Anyway could someone pls give me a trusted seller to get a sub and maybe a test first, who they use,who is reliable. Many thx in advance.

Thats horrible stay away from ebay for things like that i shall send you over some info and it should put you in the right direction.

Last edited:

Post the link to what you bought on ebay or put up the item number.

You could just be entering it wrong.

Thx guys.I got it 2 weeks ago while awaiting skybox. Looked on eBay now,there's no sign of him. It was only £25 for 6 months. I didn't want to pay 50 or 60 quid for a year in case this happenedqse ,thank god I didn't pay that.

did you get a refund from paypal i have seen them advertised thought they were to good to be true

im now hoping its my wi fi,as i got a test line and same thing happens,which is nothing,just says offline on manage config files page on box.its plugged in and has a signal,but i read the dongles are a bit crap,but will have to wait till tomorrow to try it wired up.

Read down the bottom of the F3 tutorial by BoxT

It gives you instructions on how to enter an N line
using a USB stick,

Therefore no typos or entering the user
in the pass field etc

Just straight cut and paste job.

Ooops. Looks like it was my WiFi. I got a test line and that was the same (c line )(saying offline)thenI ended up putting my n-line in the mgcamd page after seeing it on another page somewhere,and it suddenly came on. I watched for a while last nite but when I got up it was off again,so I wired it up to net ,now bobs ur uncle and everything seems ok. Thx all for ur assistance. Does anyone know how to get WiFi working proper.?

Hard wired is best m8 but if you have to wifi expect it to drop its connection.Some have that prob some dont.Just luck of the draw to be honest.
Dman.

I getting well pissed off with this. All channels just scrambled again in middle of watching sky sports news.

Ok it could be a few things, connection wise check the sat feed from the dish and the box, check the ethernet cable is ok or try another one. Have you hard wired the box dirctly from the router or are you using home plaugs or a wifi bridge? Or it could be the server it self which is not on your side. Try rebooting the box and inputting the ethernet cable back into the box

• I had test line in,so dont know why it went off ,but got it back on. Ive just seen on another thread that boxes with latest firmware may not be accepting.n lines.,so waiting for.a.c line.
pS, werent kirsty,it was her off tom dalys diving program.

Last edited:
Back