Scan

Kopite90

Im new to this, so can someone guide me on how to scan my Blade media box using the right method and settings? :)

I have used a blind scan, most of the channels that it picked up (311) are working but except for Sky sports HD3 and F1 HD the rest of the Freeview HD and Sky movies HD channels work, does anyone know the problem?

thats a low number if scanning on 28.2 in total i think i get 900+ thats tv and radio
both above channels working on my box

When I run a scan get abt 900 Tv and radio channels Are the channels on your epg or is it your line not giving you them ?

The channels are on my epg but it says Scrambled channel sometimes or it shows the channel put keeps stuttering every second this is only for the sky sports HD channels and not the others like sky movies, BBC HD

The channels are on my epg but it says Scrambled channel sometimes or it shows the channel put keeps stuttering every second this is only for the sky sports HD channels and not the others like sky movies, BBC HD

Try a test line from someone else and see what happens that's what I would do

all the scanning is going to do is give you fresh channel data if some have moved,if he is good he should have them altered fairly quickly,stop/starting is he on overload?

It scans standard channels and a few others but it doesnt pick up the ones like sky sports 1,3,4 News and others, it scans sky movies and when i select the channel it is fine but sky sports 2 and 3 the sd version of sp2 works fine but the hd version keeps stuttering every second, help please?

cactikid already posted you the link for scanning, it is in the loading
firmware guide here

When you are talking about scanning do you mean the channels doesn't appear
in your program list ? They are just not there at all.

Or do you mean you have got the channel listed but the picture is breaking up on certain channels ?

Are you using WiFi to connect the box to the internet or is it
a wired connection ? This also can cause connection drops between the box and
router (glitchy picture)

But it sounds like you have got a crap line, try another.

Last edited:
Back