scrambled channel

milne2039

Ive lost my movies sports etc saying "scrambled channel" got the basic channels, when i put in9991 server list - connection2 NEWCAMD ON DISCONNECTED, have tried to press red button to connect but doesnt change. any sugesstions or help much appreciated

server gone down , lost his hd sub

Hi Thanks satman, i spoke to a mate who uses same server and he has no problems, ive e-mailed my server to see if he knows any reason, will keep posted but if you can think of anything else please let me know

goto to your ip settings in the menu, look for the dhcp settings, it probably showing off. turn it on and pree the red buuton to scan, it should show your ip address. press exit and your box should now be connected again.

goto to your ip settings in the menu, look for the dhcp settings, it probably showing off. turn it on and pree the red buuton to scan, it should show your ip address. press exit and your box should now be connected again.

Thanks soarsy1 but these were on, i did turn off and back on then re-scan but no joy

Have you turned off your router for about 1 min then restarted it to see if your channels clear.

Has your sub ran out or is it definitely up to date ?

Can you try another ethernet lead to your box.

Or put in a test line from another server.

Assuming at this stage it's not a fault on your box, it can only be your internet connection or your server.

Back