Scrambled channels on Openbox v5s problems

I did mean openbox sorry and yes I do have a gift got it separate and yeah everything appears to be set up correctly. its a Ethernet cable im using. it worked on the other box we had but had to buy new one as that was broken

Have you checked if the internet is working go to network apps and try the youtube app to see if it loads up.

yeah only those ones that are not showing, how do I do that or know if I have? sorry ive not got a clue about all this

Also did you put your line via the camds set up. If no camds set up appearing in network settings press 6666 and select update files by usb then press green to add to CCcam.cfg then yellow you should get file loading if it says ok file found press exit then go to Manage config files you should see your line make sure it has a green tick by it and reboot box if you go back to the manage config file it should say on line

openbox v5s paid channel scrambled after updates

Hi everyone,

I have an openbox v5s and lately my paid channels like sky movies are all scrambled, i bought a ccline from my usual provider and it usually works no problem. I even updated my firmware and channel list from eopenbox for uk ( i can't put the link here) however the channels remain scrambled. what should i do? please help me, I am no very literate when it comes to these things.

Kind regards
w

I got my openbox 2 weeks ago and got all channel s but now suddenly coming up with all $ channel s saying scrambled. What do i do am not technical in anyway so easy instructions would be good

I got my openbox 2 weeks ago and got all channel s but now suddenly coming up with all $ channel s saying scrambled. What do i do am not technical in anyway so easy instructions would be good
contact who you got it from the lines not working

your be a problem with the line provider contact them and if it was bought from ebay that will be a school boy error lol

Back