Scrambled channels (read here first before posting)

Still getting 'scrambled'

will not be the internet. homeplugs are your best option. so that leaves your line provider.

Thanks for that.

Went back to my ethernet plugs, but obviously still seeing the same issues.

I've heard rumour that there is a problem with some Aerials/LNB's Voltages ?

Could this be a 'Fix' that I am missing.

Again, all help is greatfully recieved.

Delboy :o)

Could you give me an example of what a cline looks like inc user and password i have one here but really dont know how to get it working

this is a n-line e.g
N: cardshare7.ddns.net 2200 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

...or a c line would be the same as above except the N: is replaced by C: with no numbers (01 - 14) at the end.

not at the end satman it is just a username and password as kremmen says on c-lines e.g of c-line C: cardshare7.ddns.net 2200 username password

I have purchased 3 x new Libertview boxes for family members. After the initial issue with the remotes not working now resolved I have come across another issue.

I plugged each box in at my house just to make sure that they all work. All is good. For the record, my BB supplier is VM.

No I took the first box u yesterday, plugged it all in and the FTA channels are OK but the other channels are not working. His BB supplier is Sky. Everything is plugged in where it should be but I am at a bit of a loss.

I took it back home (With my tail between my legs) and plugged it in at mine. Works fine again! I used the same ethernet cable in both houses.

Any ideas? Not really a noob although I am quite new to these boxes. I am on Kryptview at mine. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

I have purchased 3 x new Libertview boxes for family members. After the initial issue with the remotes not working now resolved I have come across another issue.

I plugged each box in at my house just to make sure that they all work. All is good. For the record, my BB supplier is VM.

No I took the first box u yesterday, plugged it all in and the FTA channels are OK but the other channels are not working. His BB supplier is Sky. Everything is plugged in where it should be but I am at a bit of a loss.

I took it back home (With my tail between my legs) and plugged it in at mine. Works fine again! I used the same ethernet cable in both houses.

Any ideas? Not really a noob although I am quite new to these boxes. I am on Kryptview at mine. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Did you check that You Tube was working at the other location? This would show whether you were getting an internet connection or not.

Was DHCP set to ON? If it was, make sure that you switch the box on after you have connected the network cable to the router, to make sure it aquires a valid address.

Look at the line details in the CCcam client setup menu. It should show ONLINE with a green tick next to it.

I checked none of the above as I did not look at this page until I got back home. He is away now for the week so when he gets back next weekend I want to go back and get it working for him.

With regards to possibly the router blocking it.......can I get round that? His router was working as his wi-fi was on.

I was expecting to turn up, plug everything in and leave!! How wrong I was!

Also, one of the other boxes for my brother in law.....he also is on Sky BB. Potentially I am going to encounter the same issues.

It's not working on mine now! It's getting on my nerves now.

I am getting FTA channels, even without the ethernet cable connected so this would suggest that it is an internet/router problem?

DHCP Server is on YES.

The light on the router (Netgear) for the port is orange.

What is port forward to the router?

skyboxes are normally very easy. make sure when you re-connect your enthernet cable you re-set the router. the orange light means it is sending a signal to your box at 10 mbs. . try turning evreything off and leave it four half an hour. then connectreset your router.evreything

skyboxes are normally very easy. make sure when you re-connect your enthernet cable you re-set the router. the orange light means it is sending a signal to your box at 10 mbs. . try turning evreything off and leave it four half an hour. then connectreset your router.evreything

I have discovered that the problem was with the box. I swapped it with the skybox in the little uns room and it wouldnt work where his skybox was fine!

So out of the three boxes I bought, one works fine, one only has FTA hannels and one has some channels that dont work (SS3, and most of the Sky movie channels amongst others)

Skybox are known to have dodgy lan ports, I have had a few that had to go back as the lan ports where broken.

Back