Scrambled channels

si111

Hi guys. I noticed late last night some channels are scrambled on some sport and movies.

So I did the obvious and rebooted box, checked server etc.
To which made no difference at all.

So I decided to delete all channels and also my channel list provided by aj.

So after reinstalling channels and then scouting through each channel I noticed the channels i am missing do work but on a different channel number and on a different frequency. but they wont work when I put in aj's channel list.

Because of the way aj's list works in deletes off the multiple same channel listings to leave only the scrambled channel.

Can anyone help me in working my problem out. sorry for the rambling account but I am new to all this.thanks

Last edited:
Sorted it out. Had to go into TP list and re scan which brought all channels missed off by AJ's list.

Then changed list via channel/fav edit.

Can any help me i Have an Openbox V5s i have all the chanels except for SBO does anyone know how to manually insert that chanel, ive got AJ's chanel list is there any more i can add. thanks

hello can any one tell me why all the channels are scrambled on the kryptview a780 plse i have deleted all channels and dne new tp list factory reset and still no joy plse help cheers

Back