Cable Screen glitching

Lol so the feed from the streets comes into the living room, i have one zgemma there then the other feed running in the bedroom above, then i have the router and a second zgemma split off that feed.

What do you guys do to run more than one box plus a superhub?

I'm running 2 splitters both 2 way, one in the living room the other i the bedroom, the cable between the living room and bedroom is what vm put in 4 years ago, then i'm using webro wf100 to connect the devices.

Only use one Splitter or your going to run into signal problems if you have not already

I guess i'll have to invest in some more cable to feed an additional one in the bedroom then, thanks for your help :(y):

The way it works is, when you split the signal, it lowers the strength then when you add another splitter to the same wire, it weakens it further. From where it enters the house, only use 1 splitter from this point. If you need a feed in another room - take it from the brown box outside but all in all, you may need to purchase an amplifier (HDU).

Have you gone into your router to check levels?

The way it works is, when you split the signal, it lowers the strength then when you add another splitter to the same wire, it weakens it further. From where it enters the house, only use 1 splitter from this point. If you need a feed in another room - take it from the brown box outside but all in all, you may need to purchase an amplifier (HDU).

Have you gone into your router to check levels?

I'm not really sure what i'm looking for but i'll get some screenshots on here tomorrow.

I took the plastic cover off the wall in the living room to find what looks like a splittler but with a straight through feed, doesnt actually split the line, i'm guessing it converts the cable from the brown box into what is used inside the home.. Anyway, would changing this to a 2 way box enable the main feed to give off enough strength to a single feed to the livingroom z gemma, then a second cable from the box to the bedroom where it is then split? Or am i best off getting a 3 way splittler, feeding a second cable to the bedroom which then enables both zgemma boxes and the router to have an independant feed from just one splitter?

Hope that makes sense, it does to me but i don't know the right terminology for the vm equipment lol

Back