SD not clearing Hd are clearing

garyth

TK Veteran
Guys, I'm using this H2 combo for cable. Now the issue I have is all my HD channels are clearing, but all my SD channels wont. FTA, bbc, itv etc, sd and hd working fine, but sky movies sd, music, racing uk etc just wont clear.
Ive tried everything I can think of but cannot get these channels to clear. My old kv a780 cleared all channels and all in Sd
Any help would be appreciated

Is it possible that Ive missed something in autobouquets?

anyone shed any light as to why this happens on my ZGemma?

Last edited by a moderator:
I presume you are talking about the cable side of htings, but I don't have it , so can't help with any precision. It does, however, sound like you haven't ticked the SD channels in the ABM.

Please just wait for someone to answer you, people come in and out at different times, not on your timetable, so you making three posts where one would have done, just clutters things up.

As soon as someone with the knowledge to help you is in, I am sure they will.

but abm is usually sd or hd if you select sd they are listed first,if you select hd they are listed first. i wonder if your missing correct net id then?

cactikid, the net id is 0002 for Glasgow, though the issue Ive had from the start after taking advice from your good self on buying one of these boxes, is that the images are set with default 6952 which as you know is telewest.
Ive checked the autobouquets and all seems fine. The problem is I have all sky sports sd and hd. Movies only come through on Hd not sd.
Oh by the way the reason for the 3 posts was because I posted before I went to work 9hrs ago that's all.
Was hoping just maybe someone may have helped within that time frame

Glasgow 1 NTL 00002 755.000 6.887
Glasgow 2 TW 40984 619.000 6.952

when i was auto scanning channels i had to add the other providers and qams for my scan,over here we used to be 6887 only but things have changed ,try the other glasgow ?

thinking a manual scan on correct info pulls in all channels.
you are scanning from a main feed i hope?

Glasgow 1 NTL 00002 755.000 6.887
Glasgow 2 TW 40984 619.000 6.952

when i was auto scanning channels i had to add the other providers and qams for my scan,over here we used to be 6887 only but things have changed ,try the other glasgow ?

thinking a manual scan on correct info pulls in all channels.
you are scanning from a main feed i hope?
the tw is the default on both images on here. Ive tried bruteforce symbol rate 6887, scans 6887 and brings zero. When using autobouquets you can also add scan 6887 which it does and brings what I'm getting, just stumped as to why I'm getting all my hd including premium channels clearing with some sd not. Channels like gold, music channels, movie channels, racing uk. Theyre all there in the bouquets some come up tune failed

silly question but any area issues posted on vm?

how many qams are listed in your scans,64,256?

looking at what you said earlier your default does not match provider?

Last edited:
silly question but any area issues posted on vm?
not silly at all mate, no issues with vm in my area, Its always best to check! Ive had some feedback with some other kind members on here and tbh these Zgemma seem to be a bit hit or miss on the cable

found a newer post with net id lol

netid 00002 frequency 643000 symbol_rate 6887 Glasgow

try a manual scan on that and see if box takes off.

reason i mentioned area issues is kv down in some places and working in others.

found a newer post with net id lol

netid 00002 frequency 643000 symbol_rate 6887 Glasgow

try a manual scan on that and see if box takes off

reason i mentioned area issues is kv down in some places and working in others.

thanks will do!

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 AM ----------

no joy I'm afraid, I still cant get why all my channels show on autobouquets but some don't clear. Baffles me even more that I have all my HD channels clearing which I bought the box for only to lose the others

if you had your kv get the info off those channels and input it into a manual scan,did you read sucmnsee guide for setting these boxes up?

Yeah, followed the steps. Problem is when it comes to scan for channels provider is set to virgin 6952

Back