Set up help! Zgemma h2s

Retired

Hi all kindly bear with me besides being newbie & novice am also retired. Installed h2s yesterday.All went reasonably well.bellow
Are the concerns.thanking all in advance any help has to be step by step (sorry)
Total ch is under 600 & i think this is incorrec? My memory of ch from sky days
2.On installation i had done ABM
3.My providers is showing
1.Free sat yes
-free sat uk eng hd london
Sky Roi no
Sky uk yes
-sky uk area london
Kindly note this is all the info ABM & under providers
4.Do i delete bouquet if so what do i do then?
5.If i delete will this mess up other info in the box & hdd info related to line & recording etc
Thanks again
Retired

Why have you got freesat? just use your area custom not sd or HD what options have you chosen for sky uk?
I assumed freesat is equal to hd ch. (Got confused with fta i will now change that to NO) I think i did not follow the entire ABM procedure.i only chose london sky fyi i did custom and not sd or hd.

Last edited:
Kindly note ABM then providers i can only see the following hence was concerned if i did not follow the ABM correctly
Free sat no
Sky Roi no
Sky uk yes
Sky uk area london custom
Above are only the ones i can c
Is there another way for me to check what u r saying then do advise step by step

Last edited:
in abm configure change expert mode to yes and change include not indext channels to yes aswell then you will have more options in the providers section

poviders1.jpg

Last edited:
Did you set this up from scratch, or did you use a backup image from forum, for eg Sucmnsee or Wooshman builds?

You need to make sure ABM is set up for expert mode to see all the options. For Vix this is Menu-setup-service searching-Autobouquetmaker-configure. In here make sure setup mode is set as expert and then save

---------- Post Merged at 06:51 PM ----------

Sorry dsayers buddy, was typing and didn't see your response

Hi many thanks snapper93 i changed as per your say in configure it was in simple i have now changed that to expert and yes i can
Now see all the options as per dsayers2014 all options are set correctly the only missing is sky HD (the last one)
Fyi i did not set this up from scratch . I only did hdd 4 recording then ABM and cross EPG.
Finally my concern is the missing some ch from sky i have under 600! Is there anything i can do or just settle for what j have
Thanks both of you

---------- Post Merged at 07:20 PM ----------

Hi openatv is new to me dont know anything about it i have vix
How do i access it & do the necessary

Last edited:
600 channels is a little light. you should be getting about 730 at the moment. It looks like your dish needs a miniscule nudge.

bbc should be 100% signal strength.
scrambled channels should be around 75 and over.

You can check in signal finder in tuner config.

Anything less than them figures and your dish is slightly out, or you have got something in line of site of your dish and the satellite.

600 channels is a little light. you should be getting about 730 at the moment. It looks like your dish needs a miniscule nudge.

Anything less than them figures and your dish is slightly out, or you have got something in line of site of your dish and the satellite.
Hi
Many thanks! I agree with you on ch number on checking signal bbc is 100% and the other is 79/80% which
Is in line of your suggestion. I dont know way forward to get few more ch which are my need which i watch.

Last edited:

Hi
Many thanks! I agree with you on ch number on checking signal bbc is 100% and the other is 79/80% which
Is in line of your suggestion. I dont know way forward to get few more ch which are my need which i watch.
I also need to back up kindly advise step by step under vix i have back up manager/image manager will this back up line or is there another way to back up Line details. (Fyi zgemmah2s vix version 5.1 build 0 skinQ ) am concerened as dont want to mess the system .thanks

Last edited:
Back