Set Up Zgemma Star H2

8valia

Hi All,

I am going to be setting up my Zgemma Star H2. I am going to be using "idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

So I was wondering that is this image of sucmnsee, is it a s*y image or just a skin. If it is a skin can you get a s*y image for zgemma star h2?

Regards
8valia

Its an image with kiddacs sly skin on it. When u get as far as sorting virgin then follow link above

Hi Guys, thanks for all the help. Ive set it up and its working now. Just got 1 question. Ive got one CCCAM line but i want to add another line. So for this do i input the line underneath the 1st CCCAM line in the CCCAM.cfg file or do i create a new file and input the data in there?

Also if i am to do this where would the CCCAM file be so that i can edit it

Once ive edited in that location do I have to edit it in any other locations?

Also when its all live when does it actually move onto the next line? when the first it scrambled?

haha. So now ive got a S*y line and im thinking of getting a V***in m*d*a line. Thing is that im abit scared that they will find out as i will be connection the cable to the box. Any opinions please? Only reason i would want it is due to the HD channels

MUTV HD was working fine 2 days ago. Out of the blue when I go onto the channel the screen is blank and I receive a message "service not found,sid not in pat". What does this mean and how do I fix it ? I've tried scanning all channels again but since I've done that it's got rid of the message but still a blank screen but now the epg for MUTV HD is bank

Working fine here on sat

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ----------

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Start scan
Reboot by holding power button on remote and select restart.
Press epg button and select it that way 1st time

Nope that never worked. On the 2 images below the first one is MUTV HD and the other is another sport channel. Next to the 16:9 icon the 2 lines icon looks like it's not available whereas on all other channels it is. Can we solve the problem from this info ? image1.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:27 PM ----------

image3.jpgimage 2

Back