set up

lowylow

Get my Blade box BM5000s box via the site thread to Amazon today, tomorrow arranged for the dish to be installed.

I hope I have understood all the information ...... one step at a time
review.gif
hoping I get the thumbs up, after followed setup page.

I will let you all know how I get on.... fingers crossed...

Make sure the first thing you do is download the official firmware update from the blade website, this is very important or u will bootloop your machine. Trust me you dont want to do this as its one pain in the ass to get it back out of it. After doing that then download redeyes patched fw all by following bees how to guide. Just dont download bees patches as they are out of date now and will bootloop u as well. Done right it should take about 10 mins from start to finish, then all you need is your c-line, hope this helps (y)

Thanks you for your support, sadly I was let down by the dish installer today...... when i'm up and running would it be worth trying a 24 hour c-line?

I've tried to search for redeyes with no results. any way of sending me this link? you have been a great help...any kind of information would be appreciate.

many thanks

http://www.techkings.org/blade-media-bm5000s/59932-new-patched-firmware.html <------------- heres is your link. Bummer about the dish tho, if u need anything else let me know. Just stick to what i told you and you will be fine. You might need to purchase this as well ----------------> USB to Serial 9 Pin Male Adapter | Maplin It will help get you out of a bootloop if u ever get stuck in one, its the only way to save your sanity.

Will a cheap ebay lead do the same job?

Geez3r

Thanks for your support Yesterday, up and running today got a 48hrs test c-line today, I have noticed that the quality of the pictures is not clear like sky or virgin is this normal or is there a setting need tweaking ?.

not sure tbh, mine seems fine as there is no hd i'm not expecting crystal clear but on my 50" all looks alright.

Back