Setanta on cable

bees

VIP Member
Hi,

My mate has a cable box and line, miraclebox combo running vix.

He only has a cable line, no sat line.

His server said he can get Setanta on cable by changing some details in his line.

(Liverpool are on Setanta boxing day I believe)

Anyone heard of this as the bit I don't get is how does he scan for the channel even if it can be done

Any suggestions would be grateful

cheers

bees

As far as I'm led to believe Bees, Setanta is not a channel which VM have on their package, there maybe a possibility that Premier Sports is part of their set up

I have never heard of it and I can't really see how it could be done by changing some details in his line.

And no channel to scan.

He would be better off just getting a sat line for a week, but he always finds the most difficult way to do things lol

I said I would take a look tomorrow

Premier is part of their line up but during match times it shows a not available message until the matches are over for UK audiences.

Here is the full sports line-up on VM.
No Setanta except Premier.
Sport

You'll have to wake your mate up Mr Bees ---he's dreamingLOL
Reaper

Just had a look at the two TV guides.

2.30 - 5.30 Liverpool vs Leicester (Setanta)

2.30 - 5.30 This is Premier Sports programming resumes 17.30 (Premier)

So it doesn't look like they show the game, but the rest of the guide is the same before and after the match

VM dont have setanta but do have premier sports which is the same as setanta 1 or setanta ireland.Cant remember whcih one

Hello
I have cable and sky combo and premier hd is same as setanta it does show 3pm kickoffs it just doesn't show match epg
The way liverpool are playing your better avoiding watching the match

I have cable and sky combo and premier hd is same as setanta it does show 3pm kickoffs it just doesn't show match epg
The way liverpool are playing your better avoiding watching the match

Thanks for all the replies, Liverpool are proper crap at the mo,

If the match doesn't show on premier then I will be in the pub watching them with my phone switched off lol

The tight arse should just buy a weeks sat line roflmao

He has even got a streaming box and server all sorted if he needs it !!

All the gear, no idea !!! ROFL

Last edited:
Back