Setting up a zgemma h2s using a unicable lnb

Hey guys ive got my self a new box but on my dish i only have 1 cable so ive attached the new unicable lnb that has 2 connections 1 says l1 and the other is a squiggly line wich 1 do i connect to ?

I have put the incoming cable to a splitter and put the 2 cables in my box

i have done a search but have found no channels

can any1 help me please ?

Thanks

gaz

Hey guys i have that in my open books and i cant realy find the settings they are showing on my box :(. All the cables on the box are in where suggested but on the lnb there is 2 1 is a squiggly line and the other lnb1 wich 1 doni put my cable into ?

Thanks

As you look at it from the back. The two that has one above it, it is the top one and the one on its own to the right as you look at it is the other.

Ok ive got that on my box :). Wich 1 do i use on the lnb itself ? And once its on how do i tell the box on the settings that its using that lnb not a normal 1 ?

Thanks and sorry for been a thicko

Did you get this working? What lnb did you buy?

I'm really surprised this is the only thread about zGemmas and Unicable LNBs! I'm looking to do this as well

So I ignored my local sat shops advice (they tried getting me into stackers/destackers for £100s) and bought an Inverto IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP.
Connect your existing single coax cable to the Unicable socket on the lnb (not the legacy one/s). Inside the house, connect the other end of the coax cable to the splitter that came with the lnb. Now connect the remaining two sockets on the splitter to the two tuners on the back of the Zgemma box (you'll need to make up two short patch cables).
On the Zgemma, I'm using openATV 5.3. Press menu, setup, service searching, tuner configuration. Select tuner A.
Change configuration mode to advanced. Change lof from universal lnb to 'unicable / jess'.Make sure unicable configuration mode is set to unicable lnb. Select manufacturer and type of your chosen brand and model number. Set channel to scr 1. Green to save.
For tuner B, proceed as above but set channel to scr 2. Green to save.

HTH

Back