Setting Up ZGemma H2 for VM - Finds channels but blank - tuner provider issue?

f11saj

Hi,

Need a few pointers with the ZGemma H2, setup for VM.

My setup so far: ZGemma H2, Fresh OpenATV 5.1, MGcam 1.38, ABM, Slyk 1 Skin. Very simple.

I can get the sly side setup without any hiccups, but the VM is being a pain. So I fully understand the MGcam/FTP side of things.

Iv temporarily disabled Tuner A (sly), setup Tuner B as follows - Net id 00008 (notts) Provider VMUK 6952 (which is wrong for my area, its 6887) auto scanned, still finds 500 channels, fta work fine, rest are blank.

Iv tried a non VM provider using 6887 BruteForce, finds channels but still blank. Iv tried VM for Ireland Brute Force, finds 600 channels but still blank except for fta.

No matter what I try, the results are the same.

My main concern is default providers shown for Tuner B is not the correct 6887 which I need, is this my issue? even though I'm finding channels using the wrong 6952. So maybe a new up to date cables.xml file?

And also, even if i find 500-600 channels, once I run ABM, it returns 377 TV & 37 Radio, could this ABM be an issue for me?

Any help will be much appreciated, its frustrating as I'm finding channels so my setups almost there.

Thank you for reading.

Just a quickie
You have got a sly and vm gift!!
Not just a sly one.
You will need a vm one to see premium channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quickie
You have got a sly and vm gift!!
Not just a sly one.
You will need a vm one to see premium channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, got both, temporarily removed the sly 1 so I can focus on the VM only.

---------- Post Merged at 07:06 PM ----------

have you put your line in to your MGcam

Yes its active, also tried MGcam 1.35 and CCcam 2.30 but no joy with either.

Im thinking its more to do with the tuning side.

If my area is 6887 and I'm scanning using 6952, what are the chances it would work?

Back