setting up

cons

hi guys

new to forum had a good read at all the posts and build posts.

Am i right in thinking if i buy a box that states "ready to go" and has a "gift" its just plug and play, where as i could buy a h2s for probably £75-80 quid less, and install say the woosh build and buy a line for myself?

I would ideally want to start from scratch as i would rather learn to process of installing and setting up the box, and learn from my mistakes rather than going easy way

thanks in advance

Buy the H2S, follow Woosh's guide and you won't go wrong mate.
There are plenty of people on here who supply you with a line without getting ripped off.

Kieron

yeah thought as much

what are the best options to watch zgemma stream say upstairs like a "multiroom"

Much better way I did the same then anything goes wrong u can fix it...plus cheaper and more reliable line

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yeah thought as much

what are the best options to watch zgemma stream say upstairs like a "multiroom"

Put another box in your room. Make sure you can use "multiroom" on your line, feed from your dish to your room (may require an lnb upgrade), flash backup from first box onto second box et voila!!

Kieron

cheers Kieron i had a new dish installed by sky in September and feeds into bedroom for multiroom so presuming lnb good to go

can you use one of those video senders with zgemma? already have one of those aswell

I installed kiddac base build. It's a great way to learn how the box works.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Builds are ready made, you don't learn nothing, 80% setup for yea. It's good for some
but of you want to learn and take time doing it
DIY it. Even if you set it up the same way they have use there guides to point you in the right direction

Thanks guys.. Gonna order one in couple weeks.. Then pick up a line. Seems like alot of people offering lines offer a backup line aswell is that best way to go to make sure they up as much as possible.

Sorry for all the q

just ordered 2x h2s to have a play with, will post if if i run into any issues :)

whats best for hdd? just get s external usb hdd?

Thanks guys.. Gonna order one in couple weeks.. Then pick up a line. Seems like alot of people offering lines offer a backup line aswell is that best way to go to make sure they up as much as possible.

Sorry for all the q

If there server is good enough why would they need to offer a back up???

they just said guaranteed for no downtime? they just trying to con me

i'll more than likely just test a line on hereand get best, presuming its not rude to try 3 or 4 lines?

they just said guaranteed for no downtime? they just trying to con me

i'll more than likely just test a line on hereand get best, presuming its not rude to try 3 or 4 lines?
not rude at all mate. Ask for a 2-3 day test before committing.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

ah sorry still had it on my screen.. must of missed it

## got it now ! thanks again

Last edited:
hey guys got woosh build installed

how do i go about adding a line? ( i have a test line )
Put line on a usb and then put in front of box and press the green button and go on the first one cam importer should do it all for you

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back