setting up

Hey guys.. I got a test line.. Added it to box but I am missing alot of channels.. Doesnt have sky one etc.. I tried to rescan but still same any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

If you have used the USB Cam Importer you don't have to do anything.

Stick the channel on Sky 1, insert your USB stick with either newlined.list or cccam.cfg and run the plugin. It will start and you should be able to see sky1

If you can't see sky 1 you have either not created your file correctly, copied the line details into the file incorrectly, the cam didn't start (which is should), your internet is not connected or the line is not working.

On Sky 1:

Red button -> Softcam panel

If you are using cccam.cfg you should see cccam 2.3.0 in the top box
If you are using newcamd.list you should see mg_cfg in the top box

Press the green button to restart the cam.

84d0f8803d8a539b7b8970532cc82d8c.jpg
e462834c04e51f0cbc815d4f5a984adb.jpg

I used USB import and said all was good?

Haven't a clue tbh

If you have used the USB Cam Importer you don't have to do anything.

Stick the channel on Sky 1, insert your USB stick with either newlined.list or cccam.cfg and run the plugin. It will start and you should be able to see sky1

If you can't see sky 1 you have either not created your file correctly, copied the line details into the file incorrectly, the cam didn't start (which is should), your internet is not connected or the line is not working.

On Sky 1:

Red button -> Softcam panel

If you are using cccam.cfg you should see cccam 2.3.0 in the top box
If you are using newcamd.list you should see mg_cfg in the top box

Press the green button to restart the cam.
Yeah I don't have sky 1 so guessing import didn't work correct

Hi guys. Got sorted. I. Must of changed a setting.. I wiped my hdd. Reflashed followed guide again on wooshbuild and it worked.

I m. Learning the hard way

Hi guys. Got sorted. I. Must of changed a setting.. I wiped my hdd. Reflashed followed guide again on wooshbuild and it worked.



Looking at your screen shots your changed something in the AutoBouquets E2 settings, from the top of my head is was the channel numbering changed to HD?

Whatever you changed you have sorted it now. Now you just need to sort your BBC2 HD and BBC Alba out. One of my recent posts in the H2S WooshBuild thread is the latest file contents you need.

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 AM ----------

That's the best way to learn :-)

Looking at your screen shots your changed something in the AutoBouquets E2 settings, from the top of my head is was the channel numbering changed to HD?

Whatever you changed you have sorted it now. Now you just need to sort your BBC2 HD and BBC Alba out. One of my recent posts in the H2S WooshBuild thread is the latest file contents you need.

Hi mate. Yes looking at my pics i think I did change to hd numbering.. Doh

All working now. Just to sort the alba etc

Thanks again for your time. Appreciated

Hi mate. Yes looking at my pics i think I did change to hd numbering.. Doh

All working now. Just to sort the alba etc

Thanks again for your time. Appreciated

Here are your destructions for Alba

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...in-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a-14.html#post517468

Hello everyone I'm new to all this,I have an open box and someone put the codes in for me and said it would last a year but I have lost some channels how do I get a new code for this,I would be great full for any help on this

Back