Shall I launch it out of the downstairs or upstairs window? Decisions decisions :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneade3

Hi all,

I'm new here so be gentle :-) I bought an F3 box with 12 month gift 6 months ago and it has stopped working. I've figured out that I need to buy a new gift and install it but when I try and enter the menu section on my box it keeps asking me to input a 4 digit pass code. I have no idea what this code is. I have tried all the usual numbers and many more that I have seen posted on various sites, none of which unfortunately work. I've worked out that if I continue to input random codes that I will eventually crack it by early 2018.

If there are any fine people on this forum who could possibly help me crack this dilemma I have a little sooner, then I would greatly appreciate it (y)

Kind regards,

Sam

It would help if you told us what numbers you have already tried, so that you don't get lots of members posting on here with numbers that you have already tried.

...but have you tried 0000 or 3327?

Don't know much about your box but have you bought a new gift or are you looking for a free one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back