Should I Buy a Kryptview?

As I said thats just my opinion, N3 hasnt been cracked at all on Sat for near 2years, as it stands,

I wouldnt be parting with any cash on a box at this stage of the game, if the sat guys havent cracked it to date, doesant leave a lot of hope and considering they hired the guy who was involved with previous versions to "plug" the holes says a lot, :crying football:

Oh! Don't be so cowardly..........

How far would you get in the pup with that kind of money?

Go get one and enjoy it for what it is & for how ever long it lasts.

201.jpg

-

LOL

Maybe if it was winter i would. But i don't watch the sport and i've seen most of the movies so i couldn't be bothered this time of year. ;)

Oh! sorry, I forgot that you live alone.......

Don't know what made me think there were other people in your house too, silly me LOL!

-

Well the kids spend more time on the xbox, ps2, pc etc., and the hubby likes to watch the sport in the pub, so they don't really care either! lol!

ive just ordered one which should arrive in a few days! never know whats gonna happen in the uk so hoping i can stay one step head with this if anything happens

Ah, don't be buying the Kryptview boxes when you don't even need one yet, us poor Irish people are suffering a Kryptview famine !!

We could ship you over all the eurovox/starview you need !!!

big run on kryptviews while eurovox and starviews are piling up in corners of peoples houses, got a kryptview about a year ago and was really disappointed with it, not now, big well done to kryptview for supporting there box.

Ah, don't be buying the Kryptview boxes when you don't even need one yet, us poor Irish people are suffering a Kryptview famine !!

We could ship you over all the eurovox/starview you need !!!
i already got them lol!

can you not get them then over there?

must admit i am very pleased with mine. its simple to use and very similar to the SV3 and just as easy to "load"
plus you have the choice of receving just FTA or other stuff lol!

Still getting to play around with it all, but its in and working.

i ordered mine and received in about 2 days i think! so a good turn around but im in the UK where i beleive the courier services may be better lol!

Ok, the latest news on the Kryptview in Ireland is that it lost three of the adult channels temporarily last night. Now while these channels are back at the moment, this is the way that the move from N1 to N2 started, and it is the same channels affected.

So, seeing that (a) Kryptviews seem to be temporarily sold out and (b) the channels look like they are starting to migrate to N3 my personal opinion is you might be wasting your money if you order one now.
http://www.techkings.org/showthread.php?p=11615#post11615

fingers crossed for you mate, it also could just be a little hicup as happens, i loose setanta/sly occasionaly here in england and were still n1.
thats yet mtv keep it all crossed it does`nt.

Last edited:
all channels still working for now anyway ,having seen whats been happening on the boxes without the fix over the last week here in ireland the switch over might be coming soon to full n3 ,if it does ah well 15 weeks working is not too bad and who knows what will happen

Back