Should i update..?

tonycrew

Hi i have a Blade7000 and i have backed up the channel list and backed up the CSinfo.txt, then checked my firmware and it says.

Sept 6 20117d*

I reckon it's old, so with the stuff i've backed up am i safe to upgrade the firmware then can i just copy the CDNF and CSInfo.TXT files back and all will be fine..?

Whats the benefit, does the 7dayEPG work better..? i'm not too bothered about youtube, and are there any other benefits...?

Thanks for any info.

I am in this exact position now. Looking to update to Jan5 version and will back up all the bits first and get back to you to let you know how I get on!

Well i updated and well apart from the EPG working better, i can't find much Difference... Youtube for me is still choppy and no audio but i'm not really bothered about Youtube.

Hi there, volume a little better on some channels only, also freeze button not working anymore, still a great box though, anyone know what has happened to press tv?

hi all press tv has been stopped from broadcasting in uk on 28.2e for breaking broadcasting rights but its fta on most other common sats in uk such as 19.2e,13.0e,7.0e thanks bb

Back