shutdown when touching outer casing.

ziceman

i have recently bought a Vu+ Duo box updated image to openvix Apollo everything running great then i noticed when i reached over with my hand to the rear of the box to turn off naturally rested my palm of my hand on the case as about to use my finger to initiate the on off procedure, but it turned off and a permanent red light came on before i was about to turn on and off.

eventually i got it started by putting pressure on the case at the rear left side, i have tested this to see if it was a one off but unfortunately its not, it does not need alot of pressure to shutdown.

thx in advance.

found the problem was one of the heatsinks was touching the lid when i put the slightest pressure on the lif it would short out, i fixed by putting a nonconducting tape.

should not of played with it as if new you got no come back when faulty down the line

should of replaced

I did not touch anything on the motherboard, on inspecting lid I see it slightly dipped so straighten out and under lid there is already a square protective pad stuck underneath but it must have been slightly positioned wrong so I added my own protective pad to the underneath,.I have fixed it so no worries.

Ok dude just saying if u return. And they look may say you played with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back